Monday, July 8, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - July 7 - 13


I think this will be the most "normal" week of our whole summer vacation.  No extra places to be.  No extra holidays or events.  The 8 year will go to the sitter in the mornings and the surragate grandparents a few afternoons.  I have him and our extra 8 year old on Wednesday, and I might try to arrange a playdate with another friend for Thursday.  While we've had an enjoyable summer so far, I'm looking forward to a little normal right about now.

Not pictured are several raspberry lemon gluten free muffins I bought for an breakfast option and some dried herbs to make my ranch dressing mix.
We finally made it down to the farmers market again this weekend after being gone the last two.  Do you see what I see in the picture above?  YES!  Finally corn is in season!  We bought several ears and ate three on Saturday with hamburgers on the grill.  We'll be sick of corn by the time we can't get it anymore at the market, which I guess is a good thing because I refuse to buy anything but local organic corn.  Now if tomatillos would come into season so I can make some more tomatillo and avocado salsa.


Sunday - Beef and Bean Taquitos, Cilantro Lime Rice, Salad

Monday - Chicken Parmesan Meatballs, Angel Hair Pasta, Salad

Tuesday - Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli


Wednesday - Summer Vegetable Quesadillas, Rice

Thursday - Pizza, Salad

Friday - Out/Leftovers


Saturday - Grill Night (probably flat iron steak), Corn on the Cob


Extras - Rice Krispy Treats, Peach Cobbler, Ranch Dressing Mix, Gluten Free Flour Mix, Pizza Sauce, and Gluten Free Cream of Something Mix


No comments:

Post a Comment