Monday, March 18, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - March 17 - 23


I'm actually writing this on Thursday night so I don't have to do it after a busy, full, and hopefully fun weekend away.  Why away?  Because I managed to score free tickets to the NASCAR race in Bristol, TN on Sunday.  My husband and I are huge NASCAR fans who haven't been able to appreciate or follow the sport much in the last 8 years.  (We don't have the TV on if the 8 year old is awake unless it's one of the few hours he is watching TV).  I'm beyond excited and hoping that the race isn't rained out.

Sunday - Out on the way home from Bristol.

Monday - Corned Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
Make salad dressing for the week.

Tuesday - Lemon Dill Chicken, Pasta, Broccoli


Wednesday - Spicy Bean Burritos, Rice

Thursday - Leftovers

Friday - King Ranch Casserole, Salad


Saturday - Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders, Rice, Cucumber Apple Salad with Fennel

No comments:

Post a Comment