Monday, September 30, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - September 28 - October 5


Miss me last week?  I've been sick with an ear infection and migraines since last Sunday night.  And unfortunately I didn't have any posts ready to publish, nor did I have the energy to get anything written.  As I write this, I'm still feeling drained and weak.

Despite my sickness, we're in full planning mode for the 8 year old's 9th birthday party on Saturday.  I'm glad we decided several weeks ago to just hold it at the local skating rink.  He's going to have 3 friends spend the night after, though.  Aside from making the cake and some snacks for the sleep-over, I don't have too much to do for it, thank goodness.


Sunday - Grill Night.  Steaks, Corn on the Cob, Cucumber Salad
My husband got a great deal on some manager special steaks so we had a good splurge.


Monday - Chicken Fried Rice

Tuesday - Herbed Chicken in the Slow Cooker, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans


Wednesday - Fish Tacos, Yellow Rice

Thursday - Beef Mostaccioli, Salad

Friday - Out/Leftovers

Saturday - Pizza at the 8 year old's birthday party/Snacks at home

No comments:

Post a Comment