Monday, September 9, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - Birthday Edition


My husband's birthday is this week, and we'll be celebrating on Friday.  Originally he had asked for fettuccine Alfredo, but then I found crawfish on managers markdown at the grocery store.  So he might decide on crawfish etouffee instead.

This is also the last week before Scouts starts up again.  I'm the den leader again this year, so our Wednesday nights will be full.  Fortunately my evening schedule with keeping the extra boy seems to be a little less hectic this year.  My late day with him will be at our house instead of his house, at least through this fall.

Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, Broccoli

Monday - Bolognese Sauce over Fettuccine, Salad

Tuesday - Out/Leftovers


Wednesday - Sausage with Yellow Rice and Vegetables, Salad


Thursday - Beef and Bean Taquitos with Tomatillo Salsa, Rice


Friday - Fettuccine Alfredo with Chicken and Broccoli, Salad

Saturday - Grill Night

No comments:

Post a Comment