Monday, May 13, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - Mother's Day Edition


I think I'm finally over my migraines and weak tummy from glutening myself last week.  The rain really didn't bode well for our farmer's market though.  Most of the farmers just had small offerings, even the large cooperative that usually has several selections to choose from.  My favorite farmer, though, had some awesome chicken of the woods, which made me very happy.

We walked down the the market and on the way home, it started to rain, so I didn't think to hold things out until the rained cleared to take a picture this week.  Aside from the chicken of the woods, I picked up some asparagus, lettuce, hydroponic tomatoes, and the first strawberries of the season.  The 8 year old also bought me my Mother's Day gift from the weekly artist at the market - a pair of earrings.  The earrings are just perfect, and he did a fantastic job choosing something for me.


Sunday - Flat Iron Steak, Chicken of the Woods and Asparagus with Vodka Cream Sauce, Crash Hot Potatoes.
Also make Pimento Cheese and breakfast casserole for the week.

Monday - Chicken Pomodoro, Angel Hair Pasta with Asparagus

Tuesday - Cheesy Ground Beef and Rice Casserole, Salad


Wednesday - Chicken Crescent Bundles, Salad

Thursday - Bolognese Sauce with Fettuccine, Salad

Friday - Out/Leftovers

Saturday - Cub Scout Cookout

No comments:

Post a Comment