Friday, May 10, 2013

Guest Posting at Feeding Big


On Monday I purposely glutened myself for a homemade turkey salad sandwich, thinking it'd be worth it.  It was not.  I've been sick with migraines, swollen legs, and an upset stomach since.  This morning is the first day I've really felt well.  So there haven't been any blog posts this week, and for that I'm truly sorry.
I am, however, very excited to say that I'm guest posting today over at my blog friend, Cynthia's blog Feeding Big for her awesome series "Living Big on Less Money."  Cynthia has some great recipes on her blog like my favorite Best Granola Ever and her adaptation of Pioneer Woman's Chicken Fried Steak.  She also has some adorable DIY and decorating projects.  It's not too late to make up this sweet Canning Jar Sewing Kit as a Mother's Day gift for your sewing mom.


For my part, I'll be sharing teacher gift ideas that won't break the bank.  Between two classroom teachers and several special classes teachers, my son has lots of people he wants to give gifts to at his school.  Sometimes it's difficult to make sure everyone is included without spending a fortune, so come on over to Feeding Big for some ideas for your child's teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment