Monday, March 4, 2013

Meal Plan Monday - March 3 - 9


We had a full week of extra kids and two meals at events.  We spent the weekend looking for a new to us dining room table because our current one is literally falling apart.  Each chair has been glued together at least 3 times each and one of the legs at the base of the pedestal on the table has been glued back twice.  But we weren't able to find anything we especially liked for one reason or another.

Sunday - Salisbury Steak, Mashed Potatoes, (Leftover) Peas
I've been experimenting and think I finally came up with a Salisbury steak recipe we like.

Monday - Chicken Taquitos, Rice
Simple and easy and extremely adaptable.


Tuesday - Julia Child's Ham and Potato Casserole, Green Beans or Salad
Actually this time I'm going to use up some chicken smoked sausage I bought for last week's cassoule.


Wednesday - Chicken Crescent Bundles, Green Beans or Salad
One of the 8 year old's favorites.  He asked the other day when we'd have this again.  I'll put some mixture in an individual casserole dish for myself to make it gluten free.

Thursday - Slow Cooker Mexican Stuffed Peppers, Salad
These looked yummy.

Friday - Make Your Own Pizza Night
I found some gluten free pizza crusts at the grocery store the other day and made some homemade pizza sauce yesterday to have ready.

Saturday - Out
My best friend and I are going out to eat and then to see "Oz, The Great and Powerful" for her birthday.  My husband and the 8 year old are having pizza (again) and playing board games with my friend's husband and 8 year old.  (The two boys also happen to be best friends, so it works out great.)

No comments:

Post a Comment