Monday, June 4, 2012

Meal Plan Monday - June 3 through 9


I was feeling pretty uninspired as well as rushed Saturday when I made up my meal plan.  In fact I don't have anything at all for Friday yet.  I figure we'll look at leftovers or I'll make it up when we get there.

Sunday: Spring Vegetable Quinoa (from Annie's Eats), french bread
This will be our new recipe this week as well as our vegetarian option.  I chose this to use up the last of the asparagus from the market last week.  I also have a full afternoon.  We're going to meet a friend of mine I haven't seen in 25 years.

Monday: Stuffed Zucchini, Salad
I lost my stuffed zucchini recipe I've been perfecting over the years, so I'll be winging this.  Maybe I'll come up with something I like better.

Tuesday: Big Salad with Steak, Bread

Wednesday: Chicken Spaghetti, Green Beans
Slightly adapted from Pioneer Woman's recipe.  I think I like this better than anyone else in the house.  My son insists he hates it every time I serve it until he finally gives in to take a bite.  Then he cleans his plate.  But I love this.  It's my newest favorite comfort food.

Thursday: Chicken Crescent Bundles, Green Beans
One of my son's favorites.  (Perhaps I'm trying to make up for Wednesday?)  These go together fast and easy and can be classed up a bit with some frozen spinach for my husband and me.

Friday: Not sure yet.

Saturday: Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment