Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Meal Plan Monday (er, Tuesday) - Special Meals Edition


We went on vacation on June 18 and returned last Sunday.  Then Friday the 8 year old and I went to see my parents for the weekend.  I still haven't quite recovered from all our travels and am more than a week behind on my blogging do list.  However this week is a big one for us too, so I've just got to carve out the time and start posting again.

Today, my husband and I celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary.  Then we'll have a little cookout and shoot off fireworks for Independence Day on Thursday.

Sunday - Leftovers upon returning from seeing the grandparents

Monday - Country Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans


Tuesday - Shrimp Etouffee, Salad
Also make rice crispy treats.
(I just made this a few weeks ago, but I got the roux too thick and pretty much ruined the whole dish.  We ate it, but it was not nearly as good as it could have been.  Need to redeem myself for my anniversary!)

Wednesday - Chicken and Black Bean Mexican Pizzas

Thursday - Burgers on the Grill, French Fries, Corn and Bacon Relish

Friday - Out for Anniversary Dinner

Saturday - Grill Night

No comments:

Post a Comment